The PEMF Centre leads the way in providing PEMF/iMRS expertise in the UK,selling iMRS2000 systems and recently the NEW iMRS Prime educating and supporting clients internationally to understand and apply PEMF/ iMRS to support overall wellbeing and vitality. Gill is a Certified Health Technician with Swiss Bionic Solutions and for the past 9 years has been helping people get the most out of the iMRS range of systems to support a wide range of conditions.
The PEMF Centre is located in Hertfordshire just off junction 25 of the M25. Most of our work these days is carried out with clients internationally via the Zoom platform, telephone calls and email.The new iMRS Prime will not be offered on a ‘trial to buy’ system so the Centre will allow for PEMF Consultations to explore the new iMRS Prime system and the Omnium 1 system and PEMF session.The Centre will not open for personal consultations until end of September/ October.
From the PEMF Centre the current services we offer as follows;
- Call the Centre to buy the latest iMRS Prime systems and discuss any current offers and promotions. The order process is completed by telephone and emails and liaising with Swiss Bionic Solutions head office.
- Call the Centre to check availability of one of our iMRS Professional systems for 4 week rental, to arrange payment and collection.
- Book a Zoom Consultation (£95) if you need to understand the principles of PEMF and its application for you, a chronic health condition or to support the well being and vitality for the whole family.
- Book a Zoom PEMF Application Consultation to support a specific condition, or discuss the best protocols to improve an aspect of your overall health and vitality or sports performance £ 50 for 30 minute consultation.
- Check availability for a PEMF/ iMRS holiday in the South of France.
- Order one of our other unique products MRET water activator, MRET Chip via the website.
Services not available during Covid 19
Visits to the PEMF Centre for personal consultations and a session on the iMRS Prime or Omnium 1 are currently suspended until later in September or October.